There is so much in motion, the world has been a blur, which is why we are so excited to share a clear picture of the incredible experience we have been putting together for you with the release of our full schedule of Yountville Live and Taste of Yountville events that is included below. With hundreds of experiences including 75+ wineries, 35+ Restaurants, 35+ musical performances and some pretty cool sponsor activities, this year’s Yountville Live is bigger than ever before.
Given that it is also the 25th Annual Taste of Yountville that is at the heart of our food, wine and music festival, we have lots of reasons to celebrate with you from March 15th-18th, 2018. Whether you are joining us just for one day of the Grand Tasting on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, attending one of our special celebrity chef and music demos, joining us for the Red Carpet Gala featuring a dinner cooked by Chef Stephanie Izard with a performance from the X-Ambassadors or you are participating in all of it, you are going to make memories that will last a lifetime.
It’s not just the amazing talent we have arranged to perform for you, educate you and stimulate your palette, it’s also the quality of the people who attend from all across the country and around the Bay Area. There is something uniquely special about people who celebrate life as we do in our appreciation of the art of music, food, and wine and the talented artists who share their labor of love with us.
Take a few moments now to look through the whole schedule and figure out which of these amazing experiences you are going to choose for yourself, your family and your friends. In order to make the various pieces of the event more accessible to everyone based on their travel schedules and budgets, there are numerous tickets to different parts of the festival.
- Taste of Yountville Grand Tasting tickets for Saturday and Sunday are $125 each, with a $25 discount for those looking to join both days.
- The upscale Red Carpet Gala on Friday night for $375
- Grand Cru Wine tastings on Saturday and Sunday featuring over a dozen wineries pouring some of their best bottles for $175
- And several Celebrity Chef and Music events such as
- The “Big Easy Cajun Throwndown” with Marc and Ted Broussard together with Chef Tiffany Sewell from the world famous Brennan’s Restaurant in New Orleans on Friday for $50
- “From Junk Food to Joy” with nutritional guru Joy Bauer and members of NEEDTOBREATHE on Saturday for $50.
- And several other special ticket events
So if you were waiting to purchase your ticket until you could get a clearer picture of how the weekend was going to go down, now is the time to act, especially since we’ve already sold out of VIP Passes and our Bubbles Brunch with several of the other events moving closer to sell outs in recent days. If you are going to be coming, take advantage of this moment and use the discount code CELEBRATELIFE for 10% off your tickets that is good for this weekend.